[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 2.5 and fraud module

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Apr 10 05:26:18 EDT 2018

Hi Denis,

Yes, the "sequential calls" holds the size of the last batch of calls
sent to the same number. For example, if a user were to dial 44 and 45
prefixes in a round-robin manner, his "sequential calls" value would
never exceed 1.

So you want to check the time of the last fraud detection attempt for a
user? You can use "cachedb_local", for example, and hold the last fraud
detection timestamp for each user. Also, note that check_fraud() [1] has
some useful return codes (-1 and -2), in case you don't want to use the
E_FRD_ events.

Cheers,

[1]:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/fraud_detection.html#func_check_fraud