[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 2.5 and fraud module

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Apr 5 07:53:09 EDT 2018

Hi Denis,

I have fixed the sequential calls to also reset on interval / day
change, as well as adding a new param on the 2.3 and 2.2 branches, named
"use_local_time" [1], so as not to break the default behavior.

The default behavior will change in 2.4+, so it will use the local time,
as it's more intuitive. This can be disabled with "use_utc_time" [2], of
course.

Cheers,

[1]:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/fraud_detection.html#param_use_local_time