[OpenSIPS-Users] h264 webrtc and opensips

Esty, Ryan ryan.esty at necect.com
Wed Apr 4 10:00:33 EDT 2018

Razvan,

So I'm not sure if this helps or not but we just tested Janus and I was able to connect our device using that. I must have something wrong with my webrtc gateway approach in rtpengine. We would like to use opensips as it is more versatile at least we can prove not it isn't our devices. The packetization-mode was being set to one in the Janus example also.

Ryan Esty