[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs Dispatcher checking different ports for Activeness

Richard Parker lnxnut at comcast.net
Thu Sep 28 17:54:56 EDT 2017

Hello,

This may sound convoluted and I am somewhat at a loss as to how to go about this.

I have a device that is on a old Windows platform that has a SIP Stack on it.

It is fronted by OpenSIPs (which does very well I might add).

I have 4 UDP SIP ports that I am using on the Windows box to dispatch to.

The SIP Stack brings up these 4 ports at boot up. (5060, 5070, 5080 and 5090).

The SIP Stack hands off to another app which takes a LONG time to come up (Various libraries).

When this app is up, it advertises on 4 other UDP ports (5064, 5074, 5084, 5094) another UDP SIP to be able to make sure that all is well.

The problem is, I need to know how to make all dispatched ports as “Inactive” to send to the common ports (5060, 5070, 5080, 5090) UNTIL the Checked ports (5064, 5074, 5084, 5094) are up.

Has anyone done this before?

Thanks,

--
Rick