[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence on opensips 2.2 - Not seeing any NOTIFY messages generated

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Sep 25 03:55:20 EDT 2017

Hi, Jonathan!

Are you seeing the PUBLISH methods generated when a call starts and you
are doing dialoginfo_set("AB")? Are they sent to the right presence server?
Also, are you seeing the subscriptions in OpenSIPS memory? Check using
the subs_phtable_list [1] MI command.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/presence.html#idp1843728

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea