[OpenSIPS-Users] RV: Very Strange Case

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Sep 19 06:35:46 EDT 2017

Hi, Jorge!

If you are saying the 200 OK is not even logged (are you tracing with
Debug), it means OpenSIPS doesn't see it. I would check:
1. the 200 OK is sent to the proper port
2. Pike is not blocking the reply
3. local firewall does not block the 200 OK
4. selinux is disabled

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer