[OpenSIPS-Users] Need to understand B2B user agents functionality with websocket .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Sep 15 06:39:59 EDT 2017

Hi All ,

        I am using Opensips for webRTC gateway and the registrar server
behind that will be Cisco .

        When I am sending any SIP request from browser through webRTC
gateway to cisco , cisco wont able to understand the message .

        I guess , cisco which I configure is not able to understand wss
protocol in the contact and via header . So what I want is to make the
webrtc gateway work as B at B user agent , so that it can send sip packets
without the websocket information .

        How I will achieve this . Any type of help is appreciated  .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*