[OpenSIPS-Users] Intercepting a 302 response and dispatching an INVITE to a new destination set

Blagovest Buyukliev blagovest at voipfone.co.uk
Thu Sep 7 13:34:33 EDT 2017

The onreply_route is never armed, but gets executed.

The failure_route[initial_request] is armed via t_on_failure("initial_request") and actually gets executed after the onreply_route (as per my last test).

Can we stop the propagation of the 302 from within failure_route, or is it considered already sent after the execution of onreply_route?