[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 2.2.5 stop responding/processing requests. - Centos 6.5

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Oct 31 08:04:30 EDT 2017

Hi Jonathan,

It looks like you have kind on task inside OpenSIPS that is using a lot
of time/process resources - shortly, this translate into "there are no
available worker processes to handle new jobs".

* do you have any threshold set to catch any DB/DNS delays ?
* have you checked the CPU usage ?
* have you monitor the "load:" statistics group ?