[OpenSIPS-Users] Proxy authentication question

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Oct 27 05:06:42 EDT 2017

Hi Bogdan,

There are 2 transactions - first request without credentials and the
second one without credentials - and the flags are only transaction
persistent.

If you really want to perform such a check, you can rely on the fact
that both requests will have the same Call-ID (or they should, according
to RFC3261) - so use the local cache (cachedb_local module) with
cache_store() and cache_fetch() function to check.

Best regards,