[OpenSIPS-Users] Segfault in mid_register module upon attempted save of OK

Jim DeVito jim at devito.cc
Tue Oct 24 15:42:02 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Getting into he mid_register module so I could very well be doing something
wrong. Please take a look at the below pasted info.

https://pastebin.com/BeLktVpL

Seems like it is crashing while parsing the OK back from the primary
registrar. For now I am using the scripting right out of your tutorial

Please let me know if you notice something I am doing wrong or need more
info.

Opensips 2.3.2 built from source. (same as yum)

Thanks!!

if (is_method("REGISTER")) {
                mid_registrar_save("location");
                switch ($retcode) {
                        case 1:
                                xlog("forwarding REGISTER to main registrar
($$ci=$ci)\n");
                                $ru = "sip:sip-core01.n2net.net:5060";
                                t_relay();
                                break;
                        case 2:
                                xlog("absorbing REGISTER! ($$ci=$ci)\n");
                                break;
                        default:
                                xlog("failed to save registration!
        }