[OpenSIPS-Users] Fwd: opensips usrloc deregistration failure

Stefan Tobé stefan.tobe at pmfactory.nl
Mon Oct 9 11:24:48 EDT 2017

Hi Razvan
Interesting detail is that the flushing of binding works OK
when I use real backend mysql instead of virtual_db

so when I put the following snippet in place in opensips.cfg it does work
correctly/as expected
modparam("usrloc", "db_url","mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@XXXXXXX/opensips")
### TEMP MOD
#modparam("usrloc", "db_url","virtual://pmset")

So the virtdb module does something wrong or at least delays flushing
queries in this case

Stefan