[OpenSIPS-Users] Fraud Detection Module - counters

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon Oct 2 05:12:18 EDT 2017

If you're running from source, just set up a separate copy of the
opensips 2.2.5 tree, compile the latest fraud_detection.so module and
replace it under /usr/lib/opensips/modules/fraud_detection.so (just an
example, your path may differ!).

If you're using packages, download the current 2.2.5 OpenSIPS deb or RPM
for the fraud_detection module, extract "fraud_detection.so" from it,
and overwrite it under /usr/lib/opensips/modules/fraud_detection.so.

Remember to make a backup of the old fraud_detection.so in case anything
goes wrong in this process. My personal recommendation is to upgrade to
2.2.5 - it only contains critical fixes reported by the community in the
last months, nothing else.

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com