[OpenSIPS-Users] Pre-load mongodb cache

Pat Burke pat at voxtelesys.com
Tue Nov 28 13:10:56 EST 2017

Hello,

We are looking at using the cachedb_mongodb module to access a large cache of data (100+ million records) that we wanted to do the following

 - on a separate server, create a "pre-loaded" cache mongodb file, and then copy the file to each opensips server so that the data is accessed locally
 - access the mongodb "cache" using the cache_raw_query on the calls as needed
 - on a nightly basis, replace the build an updated (on a separate server) and replace the cache mongodb file on the local server
Can I just replace the file while they system is running?  Do I have to a replicaSet to have auto failover?  Any recommendation?

Regards,
Pat Burke

Direct: (402) 403-5121   |   Cell: (402) 443-8929  |   Email: pat at voxtelesys.com
1801 23rd Avenue North   |  Suite 217    |  Fargo, North Dakota 58102