[OpenSIPS-Users] Pn-uri - Push Notification with SIP

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Nov 28 12:42:00 EST 2017

Nice to see another draft attempting to solve the same problem.
Previously, I only knew about this one [1], though now it looks to be
expired. I cannot help wondering: just how many different ones are out
there?

[1]: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivanov-sipcore-pnsip-01

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer