[OpenSIPS-Users] Question about run exec from route script periodically.

Dmitry netaskd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 06:52:05 EST 2017

Hi Bogdan-Andrei,

Exactly.

Script send a push via iOS server, the server send the push notification for wake up a client, it wakes up and send REGISTER to my proxy, and authenticated. Then the client go to background again. That’s all.

I don't use nathelper module, because it is not make sense (client will not respond, because it frozen)

So, I need to concern about keep alive _useragent_ in DB by himself.