[OpenSIPS-Users] avp_db_query in opensips.cfg

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Nov 8 09:14:59 EST 2017

Hi, Wilhelm!

I don't think the problem is the linux version, but OpenSIPS version.
Can you check if the two installs are using different versions of
OpenSIPS (try ./opensips -V).
Lately there was a commit which might trigger this error and I want to
double check if that's the case. Can you send the version of OpenSIPS
you are using?

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer