[OpenSIPS-Users] List of load_balancer group

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 08:37:12 EDT 2017

Is there anyway to get in the script a list of destinations in the
load_balancer group? I can get it directly from the DB but I want to
avoid querying the DB, I want to use it to parallel fork certain calls
to all servers in the load balancer group.

I couldn't find anything in the load balancer documentations, the
closest thing I could find is lb_list through fifo, but I want it in
the script, I guess worst case I can query it and then memcache it.

S. Rosenberg