[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Rate Limit module - set limit lower than 1 per second

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri May 26 04:11:52 EDT 2017

Hi, Aknin!

Looks like you are not subscribed to the list and you missed by response :)

Unfortunately there is no way to specify the limit per interval. I do
think this is a nice feature though, so I opened a feature request for
this on our issue tracker[1]. You can track its progress over there.

[1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/1130

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions