[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS - Use Rate Limit module for Pike limiting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon May 22 10:54:10 EDT 2017

Hi Liran,

the pike module is perfectly tailored for flood detection, it terms of
efficiency, memory usage and feature set - the most important is the
fact that pike module catches SIP requests and replies ; even more, it
is able to "count" SIP message which do not reach the opensips routes or
malformed messages.

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html