[OpenSIPS-Users] Cancel ACK routing

Rik Broers RBroers at motto.nl
Mon May 15 05:37:45 EDT 2017

Hi,

I’ve run this exact scenario against log_level 4 and sent you the output in a separate mail.
It should be a hop-by-hop ACK against the 487, only thing that strikes me is that opensips already ACKS the 487 to the Callee side. Instead of sending the 487 all the way first before the ACK gets generated by the caller and routed..

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rik Broers
Voice Engineer