[OpenSIPS-Users] InterProxy messaging

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed May 3 11:51:22 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I'm toying with the idea of having a cluster of opensips sending events
between each other and also capable of "querying" other servers in the
cluster to retrieve the required data.

This idea is not any different than having a shared Redis sentinel between
the cluster to set/get data but I want to use event_routing,
event_rabbitmq, or rabbitmq modules to achieve the same.

The RabbitMQ as I've read it can only send data and can not listen for
incoming bcast/mcast messages, let me know if I'm wrong here.

The event_rabbitMQ can send some data to the RabbitMQ server again but only
based on some event.

The event_routing (EBR, new module) can wait for events to happen OR notify
if an event happens.

Now, the Question: How can I send a query(RPC) to the RabbitMQ server; wait
for the reply event, and route my calls accordingly?

OpenSIPS1 ------data------->>RabbitMQ
..
OpenSIPS2-----query----->>RabbitMQ
OpenSIPS2<----data--------RabbitMQ