[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-1.11 storing data in memory issue .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Mar 31 06:06:34 EDT 2017

Hi  All ,

    I am using opensips-1.11 from long time . But today i faced some issue .
when a username det rigistered , it givind some error in the logs like
bellow .

*CRITICAL:usrloc:preload_udomain: empty domain for user 1111...skipping *

*    I am getting that entry in the DB but I am not getting anything in the
memory . Every call to this number failing with error 404 Not found .*

*loadmodule "usrloc.so"*
*modparam("usrloc", "db_url", "mysql://yyyy:xxxx@localhost/opensips")*
*modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 1)*

*    Other default modules are loaded also . It not giving any error when
starting . But while register its throughing such error . *

*      What the problem i am not getting it . This is happening in one
machine . In other machine the same config with same code is runnign fine .*

*Please help me if I am doing anything wrong .*

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*