[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy speed calculations

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Wed Mar 29 07:36:56 EDT 2017

On 29 Mar 2017, at 0:02, Daniel Zanutti wrote:

> Hi Dan
>
> Based on your explanation, my physical machine with 2.8GHz is computing at 5MHz, which is surely wrong.

Not according to the time it took to compute that.

> I have a similar scenario deployed on more than 50 machine and almost every time Mediaproxy is started at linux boot, it doesn't calculate and show speed. After restarting the process, speed is calculated fine.

This is news to me. In all my years of using the software, over dozens of servers, I have never encountered this problem.

> Could you please consider that the software may have a bug? Are you interested on fixing it? Can I help?

Sure. But I never run into this and unless I can reproduce it, or get access to some system that exhibits it I cannot know what is wrong, or if it's a bug or something else.

--
Dan