[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP default port routing issue

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 18:48:06 EDT 2017

This is little tricky question, we are developing softphone and we put
logic in phone it will try to connect 5060 if it's blocked by some
country then it will try 5061 if that is block then try 5062

Now on OpenSIPS we are listening on all 3 ports 5060, 5061 and 5062.
Now problem is here INVITE goes on correct port but when server send
200 OK mesg it will always pick first port in listen: directive, how
do i synchronize communication to specific port where INVITE comes
from?