[OpenSIPS-Users] Monitoring Mediaproxy

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu Mar 16 09:36:12 EDT 2017

On 15 Mar 2017, at 22:18, Daniel Zanutti wrote:

> Hi
>
> What's the best way to check if a mediaproxy is running fine? Monit is monitoring PID but how can I check the process has is not frozen?

You can connect to the dispatcher on the control port and issue a statistics command that will fetch statistics from all the connected relays. The sample media sessions web application included with mediaproxy does that to show the active sessions. You can use that or use it as an example of how to do it from a monitoring script.

--
Dan