[OpenSIPS-Users] Detecting zombie registrations

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Mar 16 05:56:54 EDT 2017

Hi, John!

I do not recall such a feature, nor did I find it in the keynotes [1].
Regarding your specific issue - have you tried using the already current
features, such as properly setting a timer interval / db_mode, or using
MI commands such as ul_sync or ul_flush?

PS: if you're referring to contacts being immediately discarded upon TCP
connection teardown, this has been discussed, but is still on the
"ideas" list.

Best regards,

[1]:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNFV-u4MJGo&list=PLMMZA6ketvKqriYN-cYWjQ0wPCR06HULA