[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy hanging sessions on high load

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Mar 14 07:38:01 EDT 2017

On 13 Mar 2017, at 18:58, Daniel Zanutti wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I sent this email a few days ago, anyone from Mediaproxy team could take a look? I could debug it, just need some directions on where to look.

We have never encountered this problem, so I', not sure what to suggest, even more considering that the description is not very clear. What do you mean when you say the relay starts to hang some sessions? That it timeouts on them not having traffic and initiates a BYE for those sessions? Because in the next paragraph you imply that they never timeout.