[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips as SIP Proxy and WebRTC Media Gateway

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jun 29 04:43:48 EDT 2017

Hi Alex,

First, some questions regarding the desired topology:
     1) the WS end-points should register in OpenSIPS or all the way
into Kamailio ?
     2) also, the calls from the WS end-points should be all the time
sent to Kamailio ?

More or less, what I'm asking is : is OpenSIPS suppose to act as a
gateway from WS to UDP , but pass all the resulting traffic to Kamailio ?

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html