[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B prepaid.xml with one MediaServer

Andreas Bøckmann monkeilas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 09:02:46 EDT 2017

Hello Bogdan

Quickly cleaning up answered stuff? ;o)

The scenario file you asked for was included in the original post:
https://pastebin.com/KwpgJziL

I am using a modified marketing scenario already for something else; but I
was trying to init the scenario from script when I receive an INVITE; not
initiate it from the B2B as the marketing scenario does.

This was also included in the original post I believe.

//Andreas