[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Online Training

Alexander Jankowsky E75A4669 at exemail.com.au
Sat Jun 17 07:33:31 EDT 2017

Is that the free course.
If all was correct you would have very promptly received an email.
Did you receive an email something very much exactly like this.....

A new account has been requested at 'OpenSIPS eLearning'
using your email address.

To confirm your new account, please go to this web address:

In most mail programs, this should appear as a blue link
which you can just click on. If that doesn't work,
then cut and paste the address into the address
line at the top of your web browser window.

If you need help, please contact the site administrator,

Flavio Goncalves
bootcamp at opensips.org