[OpenSIPS-Users] BLF with only one domain?

maatohewetbi trance_maniak at o2.pl
Mon Jun 12 08:32:34 EDT 2017

Before subscription, every data has to be loaded to cache and/or to database.
If I want to change presentity_uri I can do it manually before subscription
route is called. But I have to find out what variable I should set. Is
anybody here who knows which variable store presentity_uri just to change it
before saving into cache/database? I think this is the only way to change
it.