[OpenSIPS-Users] Phone Registration :(

Rik Broers RBroers at motto.nl
Thu Jun 8 03:38:56 EDT 2017

Some basic things:

Are the opensips processes running when you check with ps?
Is your firewall configured/opened correct?
Do you see opensips listening on port 5060 and correct interface when you check with netstat -ulpn?

Also a tip for troubleshooting the script flow, enable script_trace or put xlog commands everywhere.
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-2-3#toc43

For the error you pasted related to the fifo command, you can do exactly as the error says and check if the mod_param and load module are in the script.

For errors related to starting opensips, you can refer to your syslog as that is where opensips will log by default. They are pretty self explanatory most of the time just as the mi_fifo error shows ;)

Good luck!
Regards,
Met vriendelijke groet,

Rik Broers