[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Dependencies Installation

Voice TAC tac.voice at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 19:33:51 EDT 2017

Hello,

I tried to use apt.opensips.org, but I got the follwoing:

apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 049AD65B
Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring
--homedir /tmp/tmp.RMTmIE5VUn --no-auto-check-trustdb --trust-model always
--primary-keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyring
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/debian-archive-jessie-automatic.gpg --keyring
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/debian-archive-jessie-security-automatic.gpg
--keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/debian-archive-jessie-stable.gpg --keyring
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/debian-archive-squeeze-automatic.gpg --keyring
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/debian-archive-squeeze-stable.gpg --keyring
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/debian-archive-wheezy-automatic.gpg --keyring
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/debian-archive-wheezy-stable.gpg --keyserver
keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 049AD65B
gpg: requesting key 049AD65B from hkp server keyserver.ubuntu.com
gpg: key 049AD65B: public key "OpenSIPS Project <info at opensips.org>"
imported
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1  (RSA: 1)
root at OpenSIPS:/usr/src# echo "deb http://apt.opensips.org jessie
2.3-releases" >>/etc/apt/sources.list

??