[OpenSIPS-Users] acc extra_fields

Edwin eahaselhoff at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 14:04:06 EDT 2017

Hi Bogdan,

I use $avp's in i.a. 'avp_db_query' and 'store_dlg_value', and created extra
fields for channel, a_number, b_number, subscriber_id. The channel is
defined in drouting (modparam("drouting", "gw_id_avp", '$avp(channel)')).

First I tried to swap all the $avp for $acc_extra, but 'auth_db' didn't
appreciate this : "auth_db:parse_aaa_avps: malformed or non AVP
$acc_extra(subscriber_id) AVP definition".

Thereafter I tried to fill the $acc_extra with $avp values
($acc_extra(subscriber_id) = $avp(subscriber_id) before and after
do_routing. This resulted in an critical error:
"CRITICAL:core:pv_value_destroy: #012>>> pkg_free() on non-pkg ptr 0x807491
- aborting!#012#012It seems you have hit a programming bug.#012"

Then I wondered were to fill the $acc_extra(channel) variable, after
do_routing?

OK, I have to read some more documentation and do more testing, but my first
impression is 'just keep it like it was, or at least also permit $avp's in
the extra fields'.