[OpenSIPS-Users] Accounting of 200 OK and BYE

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jul 28 07:01:06 EDT 2017

Hi Daniel,

Yes, transaction is on the final response - fro INVITE you want to
account when the call was accepted, not when it was dialed. If you want
for the BYE to account when the request was received, use extra
accounting to store the timestamp (ms also) of receiving the BYE (via
script operations). When you correlate the INVITE with the BYE, you will
calculate the duration from the 200 OK INVITE to the BYE request.

Or much simpler just use dialog based accounting which is already doing
this.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html