[OpenSIPS-Users] I have a query regarding loadbalance of opensips .

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jul 25 07:48:40 EDT 2017

Hi Sasmita,

There is an incompatibility between your opensips cluster design and
your network topology. If the end device is TCP connected to one Node,
and it is not able (due network constraints) to receive TCP connections
from any other Node, it makes no sense to share the registration data
between the OpenSIPS Nodes as only the Node that received the
registration will be able to reach back the device (again, due network
constraints)

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html