[OpenSIPS-Users] need some information regarding DNS SRV query in opensips proxy .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Thu Jul 20 05:14:15 EDT 2017

Hi All ,

    My UAC  end point  uses a proxy before reaching the destination
.Againest the destination domain I have added 2 SRV record . So I am
expection when the call reaches the proxy that will do SRV query in the
destination domain and then send to any IP which ever will get selected
from the list .

      This is happenign in opensips-2.2 by default . I havnt added any
extra parameter for DNS SRV query .

       But in opensips-1.11 it not working by default . When Invite reaches
the prosy that wont resove the destinataion host domain and sends "476
unresolve host" to my client .

       Can anybody let me know what will be the parameter I will use to
make this work ?I know I am missing very small things here . Thanks in
advance .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*