[OpenSIPS-Users] Passive call recording using rtpproxy

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jul 6 09:27:41 EDT 2017

Hi Alexis,

IF you have access to the SBC/PBX boxes/network and able to do port
mirroring for the passing RTP, then it is great. You cannot use
RTPproxy, but other tools that are able to do RTP capturing via port
mirroring - take a look as sipcapture.org, they have some tools for this.

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html