[OpenSIPS-Users] Query regarding forking in opensips-2.2 .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Jul 4 09:02:54 EDT 2017

Hi All ,

      I  am using opensips-2.2 .

Case 1 :
     I have 2 contact registered with different port . When an INVITE comes
, opensips is doing parallel forking  Its sending INVITE to both the
contacts with same Branch header and different request URI .

       But I am expecting Branch header should be different in forking . I
guess according to RFC in forking the Branch header changes .

      Can anybody confirm whether I am doing something wrong or there is
issue in this version .

       Please assist me .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*