[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting (opensips 1.11.x) - maximum number of gateways?

Max Mühlbronner max.muehlbronner at 42com.com
Mon Jul 3 06:42:17 EDT 2017

Thanks, i will try raising max_branches to allow the use of more gateways.

Yeah i know it seems to be unusual to "try" so many gateways, but the setup works with a lot of smaller instances which are immediately rejecting calls when full to allow a failover to the next instances. Load balancing would be a better solution, but is not feasible in my scenario.

Also it seems that tm module additionally has a limit of 30 branches. Anyway it should be enough even for me. :)

BR