[OpenSIPS-Users] scheduled concurrent call reporting

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Jan 25 06:45:40 EST 2017

I do not see any problems with calling "get_profile_size()" from timer
routes, event routes, etc. As such, you can safely bypass the block
restriction using the following example:

route [get_prof_sz_inboundCalls] {
     get_profile_size("inboundCalls",,"$var(size)");
}

route [get_prof_sz_outboundCalls] {
     get_profile_size("outboundCalls",,"$var(size)");
}

timer_route [mytimer, 1]
{
     route(get_prof_sz_inboundCalls);