[OpenSIPS-Users] does OpenSIPS Control Panel work?

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Jan 18 03:44:43 EST 2017

Hi, Robert!

Yes, OpenSIPS Control Panel should work without problems.
I double checked the line you get that error[1], but it doesn't seem
anything wrong over there. Can you post your file on pastebin so I can
check your version?

[1]
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cp/blob/6.2/web/tools/admin/list_admins/template/list_admins.main.php#L152

Best regards,