[OpenSIPS-Users] Registrar with IP authentication - selecting variables from DB

maatohewetbi trance_maniak at o2.pl
Tue Jan 17 03:06:12 EST 2017

Razvan, I've found that this conditional doesn't work:

if ($rc == -2)
It turned out that $rc variable is never -2, although select query(select ip
from address where context_info='$fU'", "$avp(ip)"), doesn't  contain any
values. When I checked $rc variable its value was 1, and once it was
something like 1842312...so very long digit, but it was never -2. It it
possible that this value changes?