[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs crashed

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Jan 16 03:49:37 EST 2017

Hi, Ahmed!

Can you tell us exactly what revision of OpenSIPS you are using? Please
provide the output of the following commands:
opensips -V
opensipsctl ps

Also, during startup, is there a process who's "eating" a lot of CPU? If
so, can you pinpoint the PID to see what type of process is that?

Regarding the avp_db_query() issue, did you define a db_url parameter
for it? Also I am not sure you can do something like $var(res) =
avp_db_query(...). But anyways, this is something completely different,
so please open a different topic for it.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com