[OpenSIPS-Users] Registrar with IP authentication - selecting variables from DB

maatohewetbi trance_maniak at o2.pl
Wed Jan 11 06:15:56 EST 2017

Yes, but I want to check sip login first, not an IP. Here is ny plan, what I
want to do:

- store IP, login in one table (a new  on or existing one) - there will be
IP and SIP logins.

When a client make a registration, my script should check if this login is
in table, if yes - then check IP, if it matches - allow a registration, if
not - send 403 and exit. There will be another case, when a SIP login is not
in this table - just allow registration without checking an IP.