[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-cp missing

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Jan 3 03:35:02 EST 2017

Hi, Jaap!

How did you initially install opensips CP? Because most likely it is was
a manual install, and you will need to restore the apache config file.
You can use this example[1].

PS: please subscribe to the mailing list, otherwise you won't get
further replies.

[1]
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cp/blob/abafe7503dd8ad089b834cfcb7058deeda30375e/INSTALL#L30

Best regards,