[OpenSIPS-Users] Question on memory debugging.

Jim DeVito jim at devito.cc
Mon Feb 27 08:03:48 EST 2017

Hi All,

Looking at a possible memory issue I followed the memory debugging KB
article but I am unclear about one thing.

I've compiled 2.2.3 onto one of my production boxes with the debugging
flags and memdump on. Now I'm just waiting for the problem to happen again.
My question is. When it does happen can I restart under load and get the
info you guys need OR do I need to take the load away from the server for a
period of time to allow memory to free itself before getting the dump info?

For reference this is what I am finally getting around to looking at.

https://opensips.org/pipermail/users/2016-November/035860.html

Thanks!!