[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips with rtpengine

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Feb 17 03:46:09 EST 2017

Hi All ,

      I am not able to take incoming call from a gateways with tls
connection in opensips-1.11.
my config file looks like bellow .

listen=udp:107.170.x.y:5508
listen=tls:107.170.x.y:5063
tls_verify_server = 1
tls_verify_client = 1
tls_require_client_certificate = 0
tls_method = TLSv1
tls_certificate = "/usr/etc/opensips/tls/user/user-cert.pem"
tls_private_key = "/usr/etc/opensips/tls/user/user-privkey.pem"
tls_ca_list = "/usr/etc/opensips/tls/user/user-calist.pem"

alias="107.170.x.y"
alias="107.170.x.y:5508"
alias="107.170.x.y:5063"

NOTE: All other necessary modules are loaded here .....

if (is_method("INVITE")) {

  if(is_from_gw() ||  (to_uri=~"@1.1.1.1"))
                        {

                    xlog( "L_WARN", "Source IP sas : $Ri To Uri : $tu From
: $fU Request URI: $oU Call ID:$ci" );
                 #           alias_db_lookup("dbaliases");
                            if ( !lookup("location")){
                                sl_send_reply("404","NO Match Found");
                                    xlog( "L_WARN", "Source IP : $si To Uri
: $tu From : $fU Request URI: $oU Call ID:$ci: NO Match Found" );
                                                exit;
                            }
                            #do lcr
                            if ( !serialize_branches(1)){
                                sl_send_reply("500","Internal Server
Error");
                                exit;
                            }else{
                                next_branches();
                                t_on_failure("3");
                                route(1);
                                exit;
                             }
                         }
route(10);
}

     When I am taking an incoming call from a gateways , with udp its
getting processed properly . But when I am taking call through TLS it not
going inside the is_from_gw() block , Its directly going to the route(10) .
Why this is happening . Am I missing something .

   Please help me , I am in middle of my development  .

Thanks in advance .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*