[OpenSIPS-Users] Broken links in opensips-cp

Vincent DOCQUOIS v.docquois.netvisio at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 09:00:07 EST 2017

Hi all,

I am using Opensips 2.2 without any problem, I just have issues with opensips-cp (the latest sources get from git repo).

I have configured it according to the documentation and the dialog, dynamic routing, siptrace are working fine. However, "edit" and "delete" buttons are missing in dispatcher and dialplan sections.
For example in dispatcher section, I can see this message : "Memory State'); } ?> '.$state_link.''; echo ''; echo ''; } ?> '.$state_link.''; echo ''; echo ''; } ?>" and I get '.$edit_link.' and '.$delete_link.' in columns.

I have configured it the same way as the other modules and short_open_tag = On in php.ini. I have no more idea to fix this problem, could you help me please

Thank you

Vincent